10 Great Benefits of
Drinking Green Tea
Article page |
Fruits and Vegetables|
Beauty articles |
What is green Tea? |
Health benefits of green tea
Ancient Chinese people knew the benefits of
green tea for health. They have always used it for medical purposes. However, in
Ancient China, it was used especially against the headaches and depression.
Green tea has a great importance in China history. It is produced from the
leaves of Camellia Sinensis by some special processes. Unlike black tea, it has
little amount of caffeine which causes to insomnia, nausea and frequent
This is the list of benefits of green tea which
Iíve found during my research.
- It is used to treat multiple sclerosis.
- It is used for treatment and prevention of
- It is used to stop Alzheimerís and
- It is used to raise the metabolism and
increase fat oxidation.
- It reduces the risk of heart diseases and
heart attacks by reducing the risk of trombosis.
- It reduces the risk of esophageal cancer.
- Drinking green tea inhibits the growth of
certain cancer cells, reduces the level of cholesterol in blood, improves
the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol.
- It is used to treat rheumatoid arthritis
and cardiovascular diseases
- It is used to treat impaired immune
- Some researches show that, drinking green
tea regularly may help prevent tooth decay by killing the bacteria which
causes the dental plaque.