Article page |
Health page |
Fruits and Vegetables
House Plans |
House Loans |
| Interior Design |
Property Buying Tips |
Renting Tips |
Engineering page |Education | List of Colleges |
Building a home may be the most
important and valuable investment that you make in your lifetime. Although you
may delegate a number of services to your contractor or engineer, it is still
important for you to have the best possible knowledge about the various aspects
of the construction process.
If economy is your concern, you can follow these tips to help you save
There are a few additional factors that should be
considered during construction of the various rooms of the house:
- Avoid complicated forms of shapes.
- Avoid complex system of level.
- Insist on economic structural design.
- Provide maximum possible provision for
natural light and ventilation.
- Ensure efficient placement of utilities
like water-supply pipes, power cables etc.
- Use fresh, sound and durable building
- Engage trained manpower.
- The entrance is the place to entertain
visitors and should be constructed in a visually appealing manner.
- For security reasons, the entrance must be
constructed in such a way that it provides adequate protection to the house.
- The entrance also needs to protect the
house against inhospitable weather such as harsh sunlight and excessive
- The living room should be located near to
- The living room should preferably face the
lawn, wherever possible.
- Tall windows can add a lot of visual
appeal to the living room
- The kitchen must have adequate ventilation
and natural sunlight.
- It should be adjoining the dining room.
- The working platform must be adequately
wide and free from obstructions.
- The design should provide adequate space
for appliances such as cooking range, dishwasher, chimney etc.
- The bedroom should be located away from
the entrance and living room to ensure privacy.
- The bedroom should be connected with a
balcony and attached bathroom, wherever possible.
- Provide adequate storage facilities in the
form of almirahs and cabinets
- The bathroom must have adequate
ventilation and natural lighting.
- The bath fittings and sanitary fittings
must be of a high quality to withstand regular and prolonged use.
- The bathroom floor should be 5 cm lower
than the other flooring of the house.
House plans, home plans, plans, residential plans
House Loans, home loans, where to get housing loan
How do loans work, the basic concepts of loans
Construction Tips, construction guide lines,
house rental tips, rental tips, renting properties
What is Reverse Mortgage
Guidelines to purchase residential properties
Lotus-shaped 91 feet prayer hall in kerala
What is Interior Design, interior desings, resources
Interior Design Colleges
Interior Design- Bed Rooms
Interior Design- Bath Rooms
Kitchen Designs, kitchens
Modern Architectural Design Softwares
Landscaping Designs landscape architectures