Tips for a successful singapore to kuala lumpur trip
Article page |
Health page |
Fruits and Vegetables
Heroes & Incredible peoples
Tourism Page |
Travel Tips |
Vacation Packages |
Top 50 destinations
Author: Jack Witson: Even though Kuala Lumpur is relatively small for a capital city, people on vacation from Singapore must have their plans laid out to make the trip a success. The attractions of Kuala Lumpur are numerous, ranging from natural beauty and city icons to nightlife and shopping, and are scattered all over the city. Therefore, tourists from Singapore looking for a real view of the city should ideally plan their trips on holidays and get a low down on the tour destinations and official formalities in advance. Following are the tips to make a trip from
Singapore to Kuala Lumpur a memorable one:
1. If it's a major holiday, plan it well in advance, as this gives you sufficient time to prepare and get the best deals on all fronts.
2. Although budget airlines between Singapore and Kuala Lumpur and
Singapore to Malacca are a rage nowadays, with various flight options available from many airlines, tourists still prefer travelling by luxury coaches and fast busses available between the two cities. The option of a fascinating rail journey is also available. The decision to choose between transport options usually depends on the budget of the person, and booking flights early helps in availing cheaper airfare.
3. You should also book the hotels well in advance, primarily because most hotels in Kuala Lumpur offer discounts and attractive packages on online and advance bookings. Many agents would offer good deals in the face of completion and to increase their sales. Also, it helps in avoiding clutter after reaching the city and makes the stay comfortable.
4. Things needed while travelling from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur include passports and travel papers for alighting at Singapore and Malaysia checkpoints and assessment by immigration staff.
5. Booking a private tour guide for travel within the city helps in saving time and covering as many tourist spots as possible, whereas using public transport such as buses and taxis will mean more time reaching your destinations.
6. Kuala Lumpur tourism department and various travel agencies provide information on various tourist destinations in and around the city. Kuala Lumpur blends all kinds of attractions, including city charms and monuments, fashion and shopping, ethnic cuisine, nightlife and nature excursions, and one should list these out though online searches and tourist bureaus, agencies and departments.
7. You should also keep track of the various rules and regulations in Kuala Lumpur to make the trip hassle-free.
A trip by
bus from Singapore to KL can be very memorable, considering how exotic Malaysian culture and Kuala Lumpur is with its historic and ethnic surroundings still intact, and with a little planning, it can be really successful.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/vacation-rentals-articles/tips-for-a-successful-singapore-to-kuala-lumpur-trip-4950856.html
About the Author: Online Tickets Booking from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur, is few clicks away only at BusOnlineTickets.com. For your journey by Singapore to Malacca or Bus From Singapore to KL can be more comfortable and economical.