Useful Tips and Guidelines
( Here we list out useful tips and
guidelines for various situations )
Article page |
Health page |
Fruits and Vegetables
Heroes & Incredible peoples
Education Main Page |
Edu.after 10th |
Online study |
List of admission tests |
Building a home may be the most
important and valuable investment that you make in your lifetime. Although you
may delegate a number of services to your contractor or engineer, it is still
important for you to have the best possible knowledge about the various aspects
of the construction process.
If economy is your concern, you can follow these tips to help you save
There are a few additional factors that should be
considered during construction of the various rooms of the house:
- Avoid complicated forms of shapes.
- Avoid complex system of level.
- Insist on economic structural design.
- Provide maximum possible provision for
natural light and ventilation.
- Ensure efficient placement of utilities
like water-supply pipes, power cables etc.
- Use fresh, sound and durable building
- Engage trained manpower.
- The entrance is the place to entertain
visitors and should be constructed in a visually appealing manner.
- For security reasons, the entrance must be
constructed in such a way that it provides adequate protection to the house.
- The entrance also needs to protect the
house against inhospitable weather such as harsh sunlight and excessive
Useful tips & guidelines :