35 Tips for Better Life
Article page |
Health page |
Fruits and Vegetables
Heroes & Incredible peoples
Take a 10-30 minutes walk every day. And
while you walk, smile.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Live with the 3 E's : Energy, Enthusiasm,
- Play more games
- Read more books than you did in 2010.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and
plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Eat breakfast like a king, ... lunch like a
prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Make time to practice meditation, and
prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy lives.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Try to make at least three people smile
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Don't have negative thoughts about things
you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 &
under the age of 6.
- Life is too short to waste time hating
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one
- Forget issues of the past. Don't remind
your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. This will ruin your present
- Realize that life is a school and you are
here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and
fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a
- You don't have to win every argument. Agree
- Don't compare your life to others'.
- You have no idea what their journey is all
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil
- Your job won't take care of you when you
are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of
- However good or bad a situation is, it will
- Get rid of anything that isn't useful,
Beautiful or joyful.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have
all you need.
- The best is yet to come.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up
and show up
- Don't over do. Keep your limits.
- Your inner most is always happy. So be
- Do the right thing!
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.