HOW TO STAY YOUNG
Article page |
Health page |
Fruits and Vegetables
General Knowledge |
Heroes & Incredible peoples
Diseases and Remedies |
List of diseases
1. Throw out nonessential numbers.
This includes age, weight and height. Let the doctors worry about them. That is
why you pay 'them'
2. Keep only cheerful friends. The grouches pull you down..
3. Keep learning. Learn more about the computer, crafts, gardening, whatever.
Never let the brain idle. 'An idle mind is the devil's workshop.' And the
devil's name is Alzheimer's.
4. Enjoy the simple things.
5. Laugh often, long and loud. Laugh until you gasp for breath.
6. The tears happen. Endure, grieve, and move on. The only person, who is with
us our entire life, is ourselves. Be ALIVE while you are alive.
7. Surround yourself with what you love , whether it's family, pets, keepsakes,
music, plants, hobbies, whatever. Your home is your refuge.
8. Cherish your health: If it is good, preserve it.. If it is unstable, improve
it. If it is beyond what you can improve, get help.
9. Don't take guilt trips. Take a trip to the mall, even to the next county; to
a foreign country but NOT to where the guilt is
10. Tell the people you love that you love them, at every opportunity.
AND ALWAYS REMEMBER :
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that
take our breath away.
Worry about nothing, pray about everything!!!
" We don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change..
Live Like a Candle, Which Burns Itself but Gives Light 2 Others